Estimation of gene flow in the tropical-rainforest tree Neobalanocarpus heimii (Dipterocarpaceae), inferred from paternity analysis
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1843–1852, November 2000
How to Cite
Konuma, A., Tsumura, Y., Lee, C. T., Lee, S. L. and Okuda, T. (2000), Estimation of gene flow in the tropical-rainforest tree Neobalanocarpus heimii (Dipterocarpaceae), inferred from paternity analysis. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1843–1852. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01081.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 13 February 2000; revision received 25 June 2000;accepted 25 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!