Present addresses:Division of Botany and Zoology, The Australian National University, ACT 0200 Australia,‡Department of Biological Sciences, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia.
SSCP is not so difficult: the application and utility of single-stranded conformation polymorphism in evolutionary biology and molecular ecology
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1699–1710, November 2000
How to Cite
Sunnucks, P., Wilson, A. C. C., Beheregaray, L. B., Zenger, K., French, J. and Taylor, A. C. (2000), SSCP is not so difficult: the application and utility of single-stranded conformation polymorphism in evolutionary biology and molecular ecology. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1699–1710. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01084.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 25 March 2000; revision received 25 June 2000;accepted 25 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!