Intimately linked or hardly speaking? The relationship between genotype and environmental gradients in a Louisiana Iris hybrid population
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 673–681, March 2001
How to Cite
Johnston, J. A., Wesselingh, R. A., Bouck, A. C., Donovan, L. A. and Arnold, M. L. (2001), Intimately linked or hardly speaking? The relationship between genotype and environmental gradients in a Louisiana Iris hybrid population. Molecular Ecology, 10: 673–681. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2001.01217.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 4 June 2000; revision received 4 September 2000;accepted 4 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!