Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Use of chimeric recombinant polypeptides to analyse conformational, surface epitopes on trypanosome variant surface glycoproteins
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 53–63, January 1996
How to Cite
Hsia, R.-c., Beals, T. and Boothroyd, J. C. (1996), Use of chimeric recombinant polypeptides to analyse conformational, surface epitopes on trypanosome variant surface glycoproteins. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 53–63. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2958.1996.351878.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 25 April, 1995; revised 22 August, 1995; accepted 25 August, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!