The two-step lysis system of pneumococcal bacteriophage EJ-1 is functional in Gram-negative bacteria: triggering of the major pneumococcal autolysin in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 667–681, February 1996
How to Cite
Díaz, E., Munthali, M., Lünsdorf, H., Höltje, J.-V. and Timmis, K. N. (1996), The two-step lysis system of pneumococcal bacteriophage EJ-1 is functional in Gram-negative bacteria: triggering of the major pneumococcal autolysin in Escherichia coli. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 667–681. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2958.1996.399929.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!