Analysis of the localization of STE6/CFTR chimeras in a Saccharomyces cerevisiae model for the cystic fibrosis defect CFTRΔF508
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1007–1017, March 1996
How to Cite
Paddon, C., Loayza, D., Vangelista, L., Solari, R. and Michaelis, S. (1996), Analysis of the localization of STE6/CFTR chimeras in a Saccharomyces cerevisiae model for the cystic fibrosis defect CFTRΔF508. Molecular Microbiology, 19: 1007–1017. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2958.1996.444973.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!