A flexible partnership: the CytR anti-activator and the cAMP–CRP activator protein, comrades in transcription control
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 461–466, May 1996
How to Cite
Valentin-Hansen, P., Søgaard-Andersen, L. and Pedersen, H. (1996), A flexible partnership: the CytR anti-activator and the cAMP–CRP activator protein, comrades in transcription control. Molecular Microbiology, 20: 461–466. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2958.1996.5341056.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!