On characterizing the variability properties of X-ray light curves from active galaxies
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 345, Issue 4, pages 1271–1284, November 2003
How to Cite
Vaughan, S., Edelson, R., Warwick, R. S. and Uttley, P. (2003), On characterizing the variability properties of X-ray light curves from active galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 345: 1271–1284. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2966.2003.07042.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Accepted 2003 July 24. Received 2003 July 23; in original form 2003 March 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!