The Very Large Telescope Ultraviolet and Visible Echelle Spectrograph survey for molecular hydrogen in high-redshift damped Lyman α systems
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 346, Issue 1, pages 209–228, November 2003
How to Cite
Ledoux, C., Petitjean, P. and Srianand, R. (2003), The Very Large Telescope Ultraviolet and Visible Echelle Spectrograph survey for molecular hydrogen in high-redshift damped Lyman α systems. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 346: 209–228. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2966.2003.07082.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
- Accepted 2003 August 5. Received 2003 July 9; in original form 2002 July 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!