Spinal cord axonal loss in multiple sclerosis: a post-mortem study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 459–467, December 1999
How to Cite
Ganter, Prince and Esiri (1999), Spinal cord axonal loss in multiple sclerosis: a post-mortem study. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 25: 459–467. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2990.1999.00205.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.