The relationship between Caesarean section and neonatal mortality in very-low-birthweight infants born in Washington State, USA
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 170–189, April 1999
How to Cite
Jonas, Khalid and Schwartz (1999), The relationship between Caesarean section and neonatal mortality in very-low-birthweight infants born in Washington State, USA. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 13: 170–189. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.1999.00171.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.