Delivery method and self-reported postpartum general health status among primiparous women
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 232–240, July 2001
How to Cite
Lydon-Rochelle, M. T., Holt, V. L. and Martin, D. P. (2001), Delivery method and self-reported postpartum general health status among primiparous women. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 15: 232–240. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.2001.00345.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.