*Members of the Hong Kong Paediatric and Haematology Study Group.
Is the timing of exposure to infection a major determinant of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in Hong Kong?
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2002
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 154–165, April 2002
How to Cite
Chan, L. C., Lam, T. H., Li, C. K., Lau, Y. L., Li, C. K., Yuen, H. L., Lee, C. W., Ha, S. Y., Yuen, P. M. P., Leung, N. K., Patheal, S. L., Greaves, M. F. and Alexander, F. E. (2002), Is the timing of exposure to infection a major determinant of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in Hong Kong?. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 16: 154–165. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.2002.00406.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.