Implications of cleaning gestational age data
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 181–187, April 2002
How to Cite
Parker, J. D. and Schoendorf, K. C. (2002), Implications of cleaning gestational age data. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 16: 181–187. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.2002.00407.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.