Trends and characteristics of induced labour in the United States, 1989–98
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2002
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 263–273, July 2002
How to Cite
MacDorman, M. F., Mathews, T. J., Martin, J. A. and Malloy, M. H. (2002), Trends and characteristics of induced labour in the United States, 1989–98. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 16: 263–273. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.2002.00425.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.