Maternal second-trimester serum ferritin concentrations and subsequent risk of preterm delivery
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 297–304, October 2002
How to Cite
Xiao, R., Sorensen, T. K., Frederick, I. O., El-Bastawissi, A., King, I. B., Leisenring, W. M. and Williams, M. A. (2002), Maternal second-trimester serum ferritin concentrations and subsequent risk of preterm delivery. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 16: 297–304. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.2002.00448.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.