Farm-related exposures and childhood brain tumours in seven countries: results from the SEARCH International Brain Tumour Study
Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 201–211, April 2003
How to Cite
Efird, J. T., Holly, E. A., Preston-Martin, S., Mueller, B. A., Lubin, F., Filippini, G., Peris-Bonet, R., McCredie, M., Cordier, S., Arslan, A. and Bracci, P. M. (2003), Farm-related exposures and childhood brain tumours in seven countries: results from the SEARCH International Brain Tumour Study. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 17: 201–211. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.2003.00484.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.