A comparison of methods of adjusting stillbirth and neonatal mortality rates for birthweight in hospital and geographical populations
Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 119–124, April 2003
How to Cite
Joyce, R. and Peacock, J. (2003), A comparison of methods of adjusting stillbirth and neonatal mortality rates for birthweight in hospital and geographical populations. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 17: 119–124. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3016.2003.00486.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.