Current address: Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, U.S.A.
Stage-specific effects of temperature and dietary protein on growth and survival of Manduca sexta caterpillars
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 35–40, March 2000
How to Cite
Petersen, C.H.ristine., Woods, H. A. and Kingsolver, J.O.E.L. G. (2000), Stage-specific effects of temperature and dietary protein on growth and survival of Manduca sexta caterpillars. Physiological Entomology, 25: 35–40. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3032.2000.00163.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!