Pheromone trail decay rates on different substrates in the Pharaoh's ant, Monomorium pharaonis
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2003
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 192–198, September 2003
How to Cite
Jeanson, R., Ratnieks, F. L. W. and Deneubourg, J.-L. (2003), Pheromone trail decay rates on different substrates in the Pharaoh's ant, Monomorium pharaonis. Physiological Entomology, 28: 192–198. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3032.2003.00332.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2003
- Accepted 7 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!