Reduced persistence of metalaxyl in soil associated with its failure to control cavity spot of carrots
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 830–835, December 1999
How to Cite
Davison and McKay (1999), Reduced persistence of metalaxyl in soil associated with its failure to control cavity spot of carrots. Plant Pathology, 48: 830–835. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3059.1999.00401.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- 1Anonymous, 1998. Agriculture and Western Australian Export Statistics, Horticulture, 1993/94–1997/98. Perth, WA, Australia: Agriculture Western Australia (AGWEST Trade and Development).
- 41993. Données récentes sur le cavity-spot de la carotte en France. Acta Horticulturae 354, 159 70.& ,
- 9Federation of British Plant Pathologists, 1973. A Guide to the Use of Terms in Plant Pathology. Phytopathological Papers, no. 17. Commonwealth Agricultural Bureau, Kew.
- 101996. Carrot Yield Decline. Project VG036. Gordon, NSW, Australia: Horticultural Research and Development Corporation.& ,
- 11GENSTAT 5 Committee of the Statistics Department Rothamsted Experimental Station, 1993. Genstat 5 Release 3 Reference Manual. Oxford, UK: Oxford Scientific Publications.
- 161986. Brown-blotted root rot of carrots in Japan. (1) Occurrence, symptoms and isolation. Annals of the Phytopathological Society of Japan 52, 278 86., , , ,
- 171989. Cavity spot disease in six carrot cultivars treated with a metalaxyl and thiram fungicide. Annals of Applied Biology 114, 38 9., , ,
- 191988. Control of carrot cavity spot with metalaxyl and phosphorous acid. Australasian Plant Pathology 17, 41 4.,
- 201991. Effect of metalaxyl and phosphonate on incidence of cavity spot in carrots. Australasian Plant Pathology 20, 21 6.,
- 211993. Degradation, biodegradation and enhanced biodegradation of pesticides in soil. In: Del Re AAM, Capri E, Evans SP, Trevisan M, eds, Proceedings of the Ninth Symposium on Pesticide Chemistry, 1993. Piacenza, Italy: IUPAC, 357 70.,
- 221984. Effects of metalaxyl and carbofuran in a fluid-drilling gel on cavity spot incidence and the yield of carrots. Annals of Applied Biology 104, 38 9., , ,