Deglaciation sequences in the Permo-Carboniferous Karoo and Kalahari basins of southern Africa: a tool in the analysis of cyclic glaciomarine basin fills
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 507–521, June 1997
How to Cite
VISSER, J. N. J. (1997), Deglaciation sequences in the Permo-Carboniferous Karoo and Kalahari basins of southern Africa: a tool in the analysis of cyclic glaciomarine basin fills. Sedimentology, 44: 507–521. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1997.d01-35.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 21 December 1995, 31 August 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!