Oxfordian (Upper Jurassic) coral reefs in Western Europe: reef types and conceptual depositional model
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 707–734, August 1997
How to Cite
INSALACO, E., HALLAM, A. and ROSEN, B. (1997), Oxfordian (Upper Jurassic) coral reefs in Western Europe: reef types and conceptual depositional model. Sedimentology, 44: 707–734. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1997.d01-44.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received 28 May 1996; revision accepted 22 October 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!