Northern Territory Geological Survey, GPO Box 2901, Darwin, NT 0801, Australia.
Mid-cycle condensed shellbeds from mid-Pleistocene cyclothems, New Zealand: implications for sequence architecture
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 805–824, October 1997
How to Cite
ABBOTT, S. T. (1997), Mid-cycle condensed shellbeds from mid-Pleistocene cyclothems, New Zealand: implications for sequence architecture. Sedimentology, 44: 805–824. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1997.d01-50.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received 17 April 1996; revision accepted 8 November 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!