Department of Earth Sciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF1 3YE, UK
Contrasting flooding histories of Mississippian carbonate platforms revealed by marine alteration effects in palaeosols
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 825–842, October 1997
How to Cite
WRIGHT, V. P., VANSTONE, S. D. and MARSHALL, J. D. (1997), Contrasting flooding histories of Mississippian carbonate platforms revealed by marine alteration effects in palaeosols. Sedimentology, 44: 825–842. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1997.d01-51.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received 7 May 1996; revision accepted 11 November 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!