Relations between dune morphology, air flow, and sediment flux on reversing dunes, Silver Peak, Nevada
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1103–1111, December 1997
How to Cite
NEUMAN, C. M., LANCASTER, N. and NICKLING, W. G. (1997), Relations between dune morphology, air flow, and sediment flux on reversing dunes, Silver Peak, Nevada. Sedimentology, 44: 1103–1111. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1997.d01-61.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received 14 May 1996; revision accepted 19 February 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!