Significance of localized pore pressures to the genesis of septarian concretions
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1133–1147, December 1997
How to Cite
HOUNSLOW, M. W. (1997), Significance of localized pore pressures to the genesis of septarian concretions. Sedimentology, 44: 1133–1147. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1997.d01-64.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received 31 August 1993; revision accepted 4 April 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!