Facies and allostratigraphy of high-latitude, glacially influenced marine strata of the Early Permian southern Sydney Basin, Australia
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 121–162, January 1998
How to Cite
Eyles, C. H., Eyles, N. and Gostin, V. A. (1998), Facies and allostratigraphy of high-latitude, glacially influenced marine strata of the Early Permian southern Sydney Basin, Australia. Sedimentology, 45: 121–162. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1998.00138.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!