Freshwater organisms that build stromatolites: a synopsis of biocrystallization by prokaryotic and eukaryotic algae
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 535–563, May 1998
How to Cite
FREYTET, P. and VERRECCHIA, E. P. (1998), Freshwater organisms that build stromatolites: a synopsis of biocrystallization by prokaryotic and eukaryotic algae. Sedimentology, 45: 535–563. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1998.00155.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!