Carbon-isotope stratigraphy in shallow-water carbonates: implications for Cretaceous black-shale deposition
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 623–634, August 1998
How to Cite
GRÖTSCH, J., BILLING, I. and VAHRENKAMP, V. (1998), Carbon-isotope stratigraphy in shallow-water carbonates: implications for Cretaceous black-shale deposition. Sedimentology, 45: 623–634. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1998.00158.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!