Abiogenic silica layers within a fluvio-lacustrine succession, Bolzano Volcanic Complex, northern Italy: a Permian analogue for Magadi-type cherts?
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 489–505, May 1998
How to Cite
KRAINER, K. and SPÖTL, C. (1998), Abiogenic silica layers within a fluvio-lacustrine succession, Bolzano Volcanic Complex, northern Italy: a Permian analogue for Magadi-type cherts?. Sedimentology, 45: 489–505. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1998.00164.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!