Chemical and mechanical processes during burial diagenesis of chalk: an interpretation based on specific surface data of deep-sea sediments
Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 755–769, August 1998
How to Cite
BORRE, M. and FABRICIUS (LIND), I. L. (1998), Chemical and mechanical processes during burial diagenesis of chalk: an interpretation based on specific surface data of deep-sea sediments. Sedimentology, 45: 755–769. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.1998.00178.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!