The role of endolithic cyanobacteria in the formation of lithified laminae in Bahamian stromatolites
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 915–921, October 2000
How to Cite
Macintyre, I. G., Prufert-Bebout, L. and Reid, R. P. (2000), The role of endolithic cyanobacteria in the formation of lithified laminae in Bahamian stromatolites. Sedimentology, 47: 915–921. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2000.00327.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!