Palaeomagnetism and Diagenesis in Sediments. Ed. by D. H. Tarling and P. Turner, The Geological Society, London, Special Publications no. 151, 214 pp., £67·00/$111·00, ISBN 1-86239-028-2.
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 911–912, August 2000
How to Cite
Florindo, F. (2000), Book reviews. Sedimentology, 47: 911–912. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2000.0325a.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!