Submarine lobes and feeder channels of redeposited, temperate carbonate and mixed siliciclastic-carbonate platform deposits (Vera Basin, Almería, southern Spain)
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 99–116, February 2001
How to Cite
Braga, J. C. , Martin, J. M. and Wood, J. L. (2001), Submarine lobes and feeder channels of redeposited, temperate carbonate and mixed siliciclastic-carbonate platform deposits (Vera Basin, Almería, southern Spain). Sedimentology, 48: 99–116. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2001.00353.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!