Microbially induced cementation of carbonate sands: are micritic meniscus cements good indicators of vadose diagenesis?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 117–131, February 2001
How to Cite
Hillgärtner, H. , Dupraz, C. and Hug, W. (2001), Microbially induced cementation of carbonate sands: are micritic meniscus cements good indicators of vadose diagenesis?. Sedimentology, 48: 117–131. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2001.00356.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!