Neogene evaporites in desert volcanic environments: Atacama Desert, northern Chile
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1411–1431, December 2001
How to Cite
Pueyo, J. J., Chong, G. and Jensen, A. (2001), Neogene evaporites in desert volcanic environments: Atacama Desert, northern Chile. Sedimentology, 48: 1411–1431. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2001.00428.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!