Volcaniclastic resedimentation in distal fluvial basins induced by large-volume explosive volcanism: the Ebisutoge–Fukuda tephra, Plio-Pleistocene boundary, central Japan
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 319–334, April 2002
How to Cite
Kataoka, K. and Nakajo, T. (2002), Volcaniclastic resedimentation in distal fluvial basins induced by large-volume explosive volcanism: the Ebisutoge–Fukuda tephra, Plio-Pleistocene boundary, central Japan. Sedimentology, 49: 319–334. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00445.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!