The Vigny limestones: a record of Palaeocene (Danian) tectonic-sedimentary events in the Paris Basin
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 421–440, June 2002
How to Cite
Montenat, C., Barrier, P. and D'Estevou, P. O. (2002), The Vigny limestones: a record of Palaeocene (Danian) tectonic-sedimentary events in the Paris Basin. Sedimentology, 49: 421–440. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00452.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!