Complex bedding geometries and facies associations of the turbiditic fill of a confined basin in a transpressive setting (Castagnola Fm., Tertiary Piedmont Basin, NW Italy)
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2002
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 645–667, August 2002
How to Cite
Felletti, F. (2002), Complex bedding geometries and facies associations of the turbiditic fill of a confined basin in a transpressive setting (Castagnola Fm., Tertiary Piedmont Basin, NW Italy). Sedimentology, 49: 645–667. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00467.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2002
- Manuscript received 15 February 2001; revision accepted 10 February 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!