Repeated cycles of submarine channel incision, infill and transition to sheet sandstone development in the Alpine Foreland Basin, SE France
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 623–635, June 2002
How to Cite
McCaffrey, W. D., Gupta, S. and Brunt, R. (2002), Repeated cycles of submarine channel incision, infill and transition to sheet sandstone development in the Alpine Foreland Basin, SE France. Sedimentology, 49: 623–635. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00477.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
- Manuscript received 24 October 2001; revision accepted 1 March 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!