Present address: Department of Geology and Geophysics, Grant Institute, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 3JW, UK (E-mail: Gavin.England@glg.ed.ac.uk)
Palaeoenvironmental significance of rounded pyrite in siliciclastic sequences of the Late Archaean Witwatersrand Basin: oxygen-deficient atmosphere or hydrothermal alteration?
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1133–1156, December 2002
How to Cite
England, G. L., Rasmussen, B., Krapez, B. and Groves, D. I. (2002), Palaeoenvironmental significance of rounded pyrite in siliciclastic sequences of the Late Archaean Witwatersrand Basin: oxygen-deficient atmosphere or hydrothermal alteration?. Sedimentology, 49: 1133–1156. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00479.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript received 10 May 2001; revision accepted 14 March 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!