Analogue study of particle segregation in pyroclastic density currents, with implications for the emplacement mechanisms of large ignimbrites
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2002
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 907–928, October 2002
How to Cite
Choux, C. M. and Druitt, T. H. (2002), Analogue study of particle segregation in pyroclastic density currents, with implications for the emplacement mechanisms of large ignimbrites. Sedimentology, 49: 907–928. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00481.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript received 1 November 2000; revision accepted 15 March 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!