Anatomy of a transgressive lag: Panther Tongue Sandstone, Star Point Formation, central Utah
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2002
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 977–999, October 2002
How to Cite
Hwang, I.-G. and Heller, P. L. (2002), Anatomy of a transgressive lag: Panther Tongue Sandstone, Star Point Formation, central Utah. Sedimentology, 49: 977–999. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00486.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript received 4 June 2001; revision accepted 12 April 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!