Present address: G. D. Veiga, Centro de Investigaciones Geológicas, Calle 1#644, 1900 La Plata Argentina. E-mail: email@example.com
Aeolian/fluvial interactions and high-resolution sequence stratigraphy of a non-marine lowstand wedge: the Avilé Member of the Agrio Formation (Lower Cretaceous), central Neuquén Basin, Argentina
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2002
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1001–1019, October 2002
How to Cite
Veiga, G. D., Spalletti, L. A. and Flint, S. (2002), Aeolian/fluvial interactions and high-resolution sequence stratigraphy of a non-marine lowstand wedge: the Avilé Member of the Agrio Formation (Lower Cretaceous), central Neuquén Basin, Argentina. Sedimentology, 49: 1001–1019. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00487.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript received 1 October 2001; revision accepted 3 May 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!