Sedimentation in a fluvially infilling, barrier-bound estuary on a wave-dominated, microtidal coast: the Ouémé River estuary, Benin, west Africa
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2002
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1095–1112, October 2002
How to Cite
Anthony, E. J., Oyédé, L. M. and Lang, J. (2002), Sedimentation in a fluvially infilling, barrier-bound estuary on a wave-dominated, microtidal coast: the Ouémé River estuary, Benin, west Africa. Sedimentology, 49: 1095–1112. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00491.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript received 11 June 2001; revision accepted 31 May 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!