Factors governing subaqueous siliceous sinter precipitation in hot springs: examples from Yellowstone National Park, USA
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1253–1267, December 2002
How to Cite
Guidry, S. A. and Chafetz, H. S. (2002), Factors governing subaqueous siliceous sinter precipitation in hot springs: examples from Yellowstone National Park, USA. Sedimentology, 49: 1253–1267. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00494.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript received 8 August 2001; revision accepted 18 June 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!