Present address: ExxonMobil Development Company, GP8-511, 222 Benmar Drive, Houston, TX 77060, USA (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Quantitative analysis of variations in depositional sequence thickness from submarine channel levees
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1411–1430, December 2002
How to Cite
Skene, K. I., Piper, D. J. W. and Hill, P. S. (2002), Quantitative analysis of variations in depositional sequence thickness from submarine channel levees. Sedimentology, 49: 1411–1430. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2002.00506.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript received 19 January 2000; revision accepted 30 August 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!