Present address: 39 Little Woodcote Lane, Purley, Surrey CR8 3PZ, UK.
Facies of slurry-flow deposits, Britannia Formation (Lower Cretaceous), North Sea: implications for flow evolution and deposit geometry
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2003
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 45–80, February 2003
How to Cite
R. Lowe, D., Guy, M. and Palfrey, A. (2003), Facies of slurry-flow deposits, Britannia Formation (Lower Cretaceous), North Sea: implications for flow evolution and deposit geometry. Sedimentology, 50: 45–80. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00507.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2003
- Manuscript received 16 July 2001; revision accepted 31 August 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!