Present address: Department of Geochemistry, Faculty of Earth Sciences, University of Utrecht, Budapestlaan 4, 3508 TA Utrecht, The Netherlands (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Microbial fossilization in carbonate sediments: a result of the bacterial surface involvement in dolomite precipitation
Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 237–245, April 2003
How to Cite
Van Lith, Y., Warthmann, R., Vasconcelos, C. and McKenzie, J. A. (2003), Microbial fossilization in carbonate sediments: a result of the bacterial surface involvement in dolomite precipitation. Sedimentology, 50: 237–245. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00550.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
- Manuscript received 16 April 2002; revision accepted 14 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!